Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Meet My New Brother


I have a new Brother and I want you to meet him! No, no, my sister is not engaged, but I will have a new brother arriving via UPS in 5-10 business days. He is the Brother XL3750 sewing machine! YAY!


I've always wanted to learn how to sew and have considered that one area that I could use some improvement with in my quest to be like my hero, the domestic goddess herself. So, I took the plunge and purchased my very first sewing machine!


I think this will help me and my recessionista lifestyle (recession+fashionista for those of you not down with the lingo). I'll let you know when my brother arrives and I have created something fabulous.....or at least fixed a hem :-)
~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love this post - can't wait for more! You'll be the perfect blogger!!