Monday, February 2, 2009

Make New Friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold!

This weekend was all about Old Friends, New Friends, and all the friends in between!

My weekend started out with one of my oldest friends, Joni! I actually don't even rememeber when Joni and I met, but it was sometimes around age 2 or 3 years old and we've been friends ever since. Joni has been friends with me through so much-- those awkward middle school years, summers where we practically lived at each others houses, years of church camp and choir tours, graduations, crushes and heartaches, good times and bad times. She is one of those people that I know I will be friends with until I'm a little old lady.

I was really glad that Dan had the chance to meet Joni and Rand! What a fun night we had with the Heyes!
Ice Skating with Joni

The Heyes on the Ice

Dan and I ice skating away!

The whole group!

Saturday was all about New friends! One of the guys in Dan's small group got married this weekend in Childress, TX so we drove out there for his wedding and reception. It was a fun time to meet all of his buddies and their wives.
With Dan at a wedding in Childress, TX

With Jason and Anna (not really sure what the boys are doing in this one!)

Shellie and Brian
What a fun weekend! :-)
~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday

No comments: