Thursday, April 9, 2009

My happy summer playlist!

I just created the best Summer play list! It's full of fun sunny happy songs! Let me know if you want me to burn a CD for you with this summer mix! Bring the SUNSHINE! :-)

1. Get Around (Beach Boys)

2. It's a Great Day to be Alive (Travis Tritt)

3. Better Together (Jack Johnson)

4. I am a Man (Soggy bottom Boys)

5. Ob-la-Di, Ob-la-Da (The Beatles)

6. Summer Nights (Olivia Newton John, John Travolta)

7. I want you Back (Jackson 5)

8. I'm Yours (Jason Mraz)

9.Surfin Safari (Beach Boys)

10. That's the Way I Like it (KC & the Sunshine band)

11. Soak up the Sun (Sheryl Crow)

12. Wipeout! (Surfaris)

13. Banana Pancakes (Jack Johnson)

14.Under the Boardwalk (The Drifters)

15. Your smiling face (James Taylor)

16. Suddenly I see (KT Tunstall)
~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday!

2 comments:

Gen said...

Cute playlist! You forgot Summer of 69 though! One of my favorites.

relentlesslyrestless said...

Hey! Awesome and fantastic playlist. Could you upload them some place so I can also add them to my iTunes? If you don't have an issue with it?
:)