Tuesday, April 7, 2009

You are Entering a TV-Free Zone!

I have decided to take a hiatus from TV for the next month. Yes, yes, that does mean I will miss the final few episodes and finale of my favorite TV Show (Biggest Loser) and yes it will cut down on my News junkie addiction (I will always love Anderson Cooper from AC360 on CNN) but I'm hoping it will help me re-evaluate how I'm using my time and find some better ways to use that time!

A few things I'm super excited about during my TV hiatus:

- Sleep: I don't think I'm the only one who has gotten hooked on a show and then realized they stayed up WAY later than they meant to! Yay for getting a full night's sleep and feeling rested during the day!

-Sunshine: The weather is absolutely gorgeous right now, so I'm excited about getting outside and playing in the sunshine after work and on the weekends!

-Socializing: Although it's very fun to have a group of girls over to my apartment to watch The Bachelor, I'm excited about spending more quality time with my friends rather than talking about the latest show.

Wish me luck this afternoon as I take my DVR back to the Time Warner people. And get excited for Fun in the Sun!
~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday!

No comments: