Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Decorating & Design: Master Bedroom Edition

I've started gathering pictures for inspiration for decorating Dan and my new home, and thought I would get some input from my blog readers! Let's start with the master bedroom!

Here's the look I'm going for (found here)

It seems very serene and peaceful. A quiet sanctuary from the busy world! I'm going to register for white and cream linens of different textures to provide interest while maintaining the monochromatic look. And that grass green paint looks perfect!
This is a headboard that I found here. I can't figure out if it's awesome or really weird. Inflatable headboard?? What in the world? But it sure looks pretty in the picture.

Any ideas? Suggestions? I'm registering at Macy's and Bed, Bath, & Beyond so if anyone sees something great at those two stores, fill me in!!

~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday!

No comments: