Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jesus working the trade show circuit

Have I mentioned that I love my job? Wait...have I mentioned that I even have a job? I don't like to talk about work much. It's a really boring topic, I think. But occasionally, it will sneak its way into social conversations. So...what do I do? I sell software to ministries.

Sure, when I was a little girl I did not day dream of selling software. It's not my dream job (this is by the way) but my job is still pretty cool. I work with really nice people, get to interact with lots of really neat ministries, and at the end of the day, I like my job.

This picture was taken from a recent Tradeshow that I attended where I was selling Software to ministries that were attending the Christian conference.



I could have sworn that Jesus lived in Heaven, but apparently he makes appearances at Trade Shows every once in a while for a marketing stunt.

~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday!

No comments: