Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just call me Aunt Su Su

I love being an aunt! It's so much fun! My nephews are the cutest funniest thing ever! Since I live in Dallas again, I've had the opportunity to get to spend a lot of time with my fam-- including my two nephews, Zach and JB! Before I had nephews, I didn't really understand how babies could have personalities, but now I totally get it. It's been so fun to see Zach's personality develope and watch him grow and learn new things! And eventhough JB is only 3 months old, his personality is already coming out too! It's shocking how different he and Zach are!

Here are some super cute pics of my nephews! Click here for more Baker Brothers!

My nephew JB at 3 months- so smiley!
My nephew Zach is such a Texan! I love it!
He looks like a tiny business man in this button down, slacks,and belt! So cute for church!
Zach loves to "read" to his little brother. So cute!
~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday!

No comments: