Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bail me out of Jail!!

On June 10th, I will be participating in MDA’s fundraising event to raise money for local families with special needs children (Jerry’sKids.) The theme this year is a “Jail Bird” theme, so they will be sending Police Officers up to my office on June 10th to “arrest” me and I need to raise money for my “bail” to get out of jail.

If you feel called to do so, please consider giving a $5 or $10 donation to the Muscular Dystrophy Association. My goal is to raise $1600, and I will match any gift you make, so every dollar you give will be doubled to help these families! (up to $800)

To donate, go here: https://www.joinmda.org/richardson2009/suzanneskinner

The economy is hitting everyone right now, but imagine how much harder it would be if you were raising a child with a disability. After losing a job, many parents do not have the medical insurance or extra funds to provide treatments for their kids.

If everyone reading gave even just $5, I could reach my goal in no time! Please consider donating to this wonderful organization!

~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday!

No comments: