Monday, June 8, 2009

Decorating help, please!

I am serious need of some decorating help! I'm trying to decide on a color to paint my walls in my living room.

Here are the details:
1) Black furniture (coffee table, side tables, TV case, book case)
2) Baby blue seating (blue couch, blue chair)

Question 1: What color should I paint my walls?
Question 2: Do you think I can paint my cheapy target furniture white?










Any advice welcome!

~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday!

1 comment:

my happy place said...

I think a soft beige would be stunning (esp. if you have white crownmolding!) Or another shade of blue-- darker for drama or softer for subtlety.

Check out this website I found with some pics of similar color combos!

https://www.decorpad.com/photo.htm?photoId=5994

Love the furniture:)