Thursday, June 11, 2009

A reason, a season, or a lifetime

Have you heard the saying that friends come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime? Well, I'm not sure which category these girls fall into, but I can definitely tell you that these girls have made a huge impact in my life! These girls (plus three more who aren’t pictured) are in my small group. We started out as 12 strangers, and soon thereafter became close friends, confidants, and encouragements. Yesterday one girl moved to Alaska, in a few days another will be moving to Maine, and a few weeks later another will be off to Canada! We’ve gone through a whole lot together (including 4 engagements!) and I’ll always cherish these friendships, even if they were only for a short season.
~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday!

No comments: