Friday, September 18, 2009

Book Reviews, Product Reviews, and other Friday Fun!

Today's post is a little scatter brained, but here goes:


1. Some weird pictures in honor of my sister Alison's bulldog Biscuit


2. Do you have a man-person in your life? Boyfriend, fiance, husband? If so, I recommend reading the book For Women Only. It's amazing! Truly, it helps you understand men (and you might consider sweetly recommending your sweetie reads For Men Only. It will greatly increase his understanding of your fabulously female brain) While I'm recommending books, might I also add that Love & Respect is the best marriage book out there for practical application. And Sacred Marriage will change the way you think about everything involving marriage. All great books!
While I'm giving recommendations, let me give some shout outs for a couple favorites this week:

3. When Texas decides to rain for a week straight, this hairspray saves the day. (and smells good too!)


4. For perfect lashes everytime (or as my sisters like to call mine "spider lashes")


5. Only 26 bucks for super cute shoes? Yes please!


6. Check out this guide to keeping your home Clean Enough


7. And saving the best for last--- for a HILARIOUS friday read, please check out the post dedicated to me by the geniusly creative writer Denise

Okay, that's all folks! Have a wonderful weekend!!!
~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday!

No comments: