Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Interesting Articles & a T-Shirt

Hello friends! Here is another scatter brained post! enjoy!

First is a thought provoking article about a single woman who wants to adopt. My initial reaction? No way! Children needs a mommy and a daddy! After reading it.....I'm not as sure. Is a single mother home better than no home at all? especially if they are starving and living in poverty? I'd love to know your thoughts.

Next is an inspiring Photo Essay about a sweet wife and mother who has created a beautiful home for her husband and daughter. The catch? All three of them live in 382 square feet apartment. It goes to show that you can have joy and contentment in any situation! such an inspiration! Her home is wonderful!

Next is a great article from an awesome new website I found! Please check out Conversant Life and particularly this article about Questioning Evangelism.

Then, a list of Financial Lessons you can learn from Little House on the Prairie! A funny read with some great tips!

And last is this funny shirt that made me smile. Jesus is my bestie too!

This post is in honor of my sister Alison who I think will love every link I put on this list.

~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday!

1 comment:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I think if the woman is able to provide of the child then I'd rather have that than a kid sitting in an orphange or foster care.

Manuela