Friday, July 17, 2009

Getting Crafty: Spray Paint is my new fave

I've been getting really crafty lately while trying to decorate my new apartment! You'd be surprised what a little extra scrap of fabric, some pretty paper and a can of spray paint can do to help you decorate on a small budget! Just be careful of those paint fumes...I nearly passed out the other day from all my painting! Dan is going to help me hang pictures and curtains soon so I'll post some pictures of all my decorating projects. Lots of fun things for my cute new place!
~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday!

1 comment:

Hayley B said...

oo yes please post pics! I decorate an entire room with spray paint. I painted a lamp, bed frame, coat hanger, and picture froms all from black or bronze to white with spray paint! it's such a budget saver