Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm a bride!

This has been the craziest week ever. I'm a bride! I'm a bride? I'm a BRIDE! I still just cannot believe it. I am planning my wedding---- the wedding I've been planning for the past 20 years when I saw Uncle Jesse marry Aunt Becky on Full House with Michelle as the flower girl! (dont tell me you didn't tape it on your VCR and watch it a million times like we did) I really just cannot believe that in one week so much can change. Last week I was sitting at my desk without a clue of what was to come. Just a girl with a wonderful boyfriend. One week later, I'm a bride! With a fiance--- a future husband! I cannot believe it! And that wedding I've been dreaming about for decades is slowly becoming a reality. We've got the church, the reception, the photographer, the cake bakery, the florist, the band booked, and a wedding dress ordered! I really cannot believe it!

So as I gaze lovingly at my newest piece of jewelry, I look forward to the next 5 months and 23 days (but who's counting?) with thankfulness and gratitude. What a wonderful God we serve!!
~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday!

3 comments:

Megan Gilmore said...

i love that you already have all of this done. it took me months to do all of that!

Leslie said...

I can't wait to hear all the details!!!

Hayley B said...

wahoo I am glad it has all come together so quickly! Praise of the Lord! Don't cound out my wedding dress option...you never know when you might need plan B :)