Monday, July 27, 2009

My thoughts on Bridesmaid Dresses

Bridesmaid dresses are stupid. No seriously, they're really stupid. I've been in a lot of weddings (9 weddings to be exact) and I've never worn any of those dresses again. No, no, I did not shorten them and wear them again (and yes, I did have brides swear I would do that! yeah right!) Even after spending $300-$400 on some of them, they were still just as terrible (no offense to any brides out there) So I'm having a really hard time finding any bridesmaids dresses I can imagine making my sisters and friends suffer through.

So in the meantime, I highly suggest you check out this blog post featuring some of the ugliest bridesmaid dresses. And check out some of my favorites below.



~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday!

1 comment:

Hayley B said...

haha classic! and I completely agree every wedding I have been in as a bridesmaid (5) I have NEVER EVER worn the dress again, and all of them said...(Oh it's such and such amount, but you can TOTALLY wear it again) LIES :) Now being in the house party or singing (3) I have always worn those dresses again cause I picked them out :)hehe those pics are so fantastic...I say you have your bridesmaids wear the gold ones and sing "FAME! I'm gonna live forever..."