Monday, January 26, 2009

Give a Pint. Save a Life.

I want to encourage you to be a part of an organization that means a lot to me! That organization is Carter Blood Care, a non-profit organization that provides life-saving blood transfusions for patients in North Texas.

Some of you may know why Carter Blood Care means so much to me, but even if you don't I encourage you to give blood (if you can!) With all that is going on in our country, it seems like everyone is looking for a way to give back and reach out to others around them, but many people don't have the resources to be able to make financial donations. But donating blood is free!
Donating blood takes about 20 minutes, and is relatively painless. And your donation could save up to 3 lives! Think about that for a second--- you would be saving 3 lives! How cool!

So, get out there and donate some blood!

For information to find out if you are elligible to donate, go here.
To find a blood drive near you, click here.


Give a pint. Save a life.
~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday

1 comment:

Hayley B said...

I would just like you to know su that I donate blood whenever I can! I am a regular donor, although sometimes my blood pressure is to low...so then I don't, but when I can I do :)