Thursday, January 29, 2009

Isn't this Cute? (Round 1)

Welcome to my first edition of "Isn't this cute?" It will run as a weekly little list of things that I think are cute! Most of them are things that I would not spend my money on, but that doesn't mean I can't recognize their cuteness from afar!



I love you toast! How cute! And it's just in time for valentine's!!


Everyone needs a ceramic elephant, right?


I'm not sure why anyone needs these, but I think they're beautiful! You hang these globes from your trees with a tea light candle in them. Can't you just imagine these at a swanky summer patio party? And bonus points because they are made from all recycled glass, so you're loving the earth and being super stylish at the same time!

Look at these super cute vintage valentine's!

So feminine and so pretty! Too bad it's not in pink....peach is just not my color.

I'm sure there is a reason I need a monkey key cover!
Well that's all the cuteness I have for today! :-)
~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday

No comments: