Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First Fitting and Fitness

My first fitting for my bridal gown is this Thursday which means I'm going completely no-carb for a couple days! Eeeeeek! It's going to be hard especially when my co-workers keep bringing in yummy baked goods everyday!

But I think this will be good to jump start my eating habits back to where they need to be. With all the traveling Dan and I have been doing lately, we've both gotten a little lazy with our eating habits. So I'm excited to start putting only healthy and nutritious food into my body!

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday!

No comments: