Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My sister's super cute engagement pictures!

My sister got her engagement pictures taken yesterday and I just had to share them (if you missed the boat....yes my sister and I are engaged at the same time! two weddings in my family all at one crazy time! yayyy!! Her wedding is 62 days after mine on March 20th!)

Don't you just love the pop of color with her yellow shirt! It makes her eyes look ice blue!
Super cute one!

Who said Alabama wasn't beautiful? This is a few blocks from their new home!

This is their lovable slobbery bulldog named Biscuit. Cute family pic!
There photos are totally different than Dan and my engagement photos, but both are so cute!
All photos by the ever-so-talented Ann Wade Parrish (also known as my sister's roomie!)
~Share the LOVE and HOPE of Christ by spreading JOY everyday!

No comments: